Author Topic: Poland says it will not accept migrants if there is no verification process  (Read 116 times)

ATP NewsEditor

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
Poland's deputy defence minister has said the country will not accept refugees as part of a European relocation scheme if there is no verification process in place.“Until we have a mechanism to verify people who can settle in Poland, we will not accept them,” deputy Defence Minister Michał Dworczyk has said.....

http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/312254,Poland-says-it-will-not-accept-migrants-if-there-is-no-verification-process

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
*nods*

Absolutely sensible!

There was this widespread abuse of german magnanimity where wannabe immigrants just conveniently "lost" their ID's shortly before the german borders and stated they were tortured opposition leaders from any imagined war country! Where in reality they were illiterate fortune seeker which had been promised free money, free housing and free cars in that "paradise of milk and honey" by their human traffickers back home.

Boy, what a mess that was. We are still busy cleaning that one up (will take awhile)::)

PS: Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing bad about looking for better shores if your native home proves to be a poor and depressing cesspit of a country, that has been the human way since the beginning.
But that has nothing to do with the noble human right of asylum for political dissidents or people who are threatened for their belief or ethnic group. No country has to take people in just because they are poor and want a better life.
Some people on the left in Germany keep mixing that up!

Torq

• Administrator
I think this is the first step towards accepting and settling immigrants in Poland, and a very sensible condition to begin with.

Of course none of this will take place if Poland is punished and persecuted for not accepting immigrants before the verification system is put in place.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
I too thought reading this that this is a first step to a compromise...after all there is nobody who really disagrees with that (besides the "No Person Is Illegal" - nutters of course).

Such an adhoc, spontan decision like during that chaotic refugee-summer won't happen again...the EU/Germany has now mechanism in place to make such a wild wandering across our autobahns impossible.

The problem is that any newcomer needs to be still taken in for processing. You can't know if he is a fortune seeker or somebody deserving asylum before you have him processed. And that needs time. During that time EVERYBODY coming needs to be housed and fed...and that means alot of work, resources and costs for the country the newcomer are stranded in first.

Poland and the others need to find a way how to share the burden, even if they don't want to process them at home..

Offering support and lobbying for...say....big new processing center in Greece and Italy....where Poland for example could help out financially but also personally, additionally sweetened with the promise to take in their part of people who have been proven to deserve to stay in the EU, would be surely a better way to handle that dire situation than only ever being perceived in Europe as the egoistical, xenophobic "nay sayers".

Tyrion

• Trusted Member
Yeah, if they haven't been verified, they need to be kept in a secure refugee camp while being fed and cared for. No adequate safe zones were created so the EU needs to take care of the people escaping the nightmare in Syria.

During that time EVERYBODY coming needs to be housed and fed...and that means alot of work, resources and costs for the country the newcomer are stranded in first.

Poland and the others need to find a way how to share the burden, even if they don't want to process them at home..

Offering support and lobbying for...say....big new processing center in Greece and Italy....where Poland for example could help out financially but also personally, additionally sweetened with the promise to take in their part of people who have been proven to deserve to stay in the EU, would be surely a better way to handle that dire situation than only ever being perceived in Europe as the egoistical, xenophobic "nay sayers".

Financially? I don't know about that. I think Poland and Hungary should take refugees but the richer countries like Germany should pay for the cost of taking care of them.

« Last Edit: A month ago by Tyrion »
Pinche pendejo!

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Right now that's what they do...but still, the main burden falls on other not so well off countries like Greece, just because of their geography. Which are unable to handle their own affairs already and are now of course totally overwhelmed, with the consequence that these camps and the circumstances these people have to live there make the whole EU look bad...

And knowing my Poles I believe they would rather shell out the money than taking one of them in!  8)

Practice english speaking online free English lessons by niharika Necesito dinero estoy embarazada How-do i start dating again after a divorce English speaking countries presentation Quick cash advance payneham