Author Topic: Polish minister: Merkel, Macron erase Poles from WWII memory  (Read 274 times)

eligius

How can you be sure that Germany won't accept islamization in future?

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How can you be sure that Germany won't accept islamization in future?

Germany is on it's way to an un-religious society. Actually more Germans don't see themselves as full Christians anymore than ever before (gifts to Christmas notwithstanding)...Christianity is slowly but surely fading from these lands (that is not about free spirituality but a strict human made doctrine written down in books).

People who don't believe in holy books and teachings by some far away religious leaders anymore generally are quite immune to any tries of brainwashing into any of that.

That fits the fact that all Westerners converting to Islam and becoming over-zealeous believers, even Daesh-fighters and terrorists, had been practicizing Christians before. They were used to that whole structure, they just exchanged one religion, one god, for the other.

Knowing my people there won't be any islamization of Germany, you need Christians for that!  8)

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
But, in 2 or 3 generations, when there are less atheist Germans and more Islamic Germans, you won't need converts to Islam, there'll just be more Islamic Germans through attrition.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
But, in 2 or 3 generations, when there are less atheist Germans and more Islamic Germans, you won't need converts to Islam, there'll just be more Islamic Germans through attrition.

Oooooor....german muslims have become the source of the enlightment of the muslim world!  ;D

eligius

I can hardly imagine a religion free society and I'm sure Muslims won't abandon Islam. Seems to me if Germany abandons Christianity, it means Islam has all chances to replace it and become the main religion in Germany. Muslims may demand to follow and obey the principles of Islam so that's the possible way Germany may accept islamization. Of course it may take decades, but don't you think it is a possible scenario?

Ironside

• Trusted Member
If you think about it Islam and Germany are a nice fit.
IS

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
I can hardly imagine a religion free society and I'm sure Muslims won't abandon Islam.

Christians do it...many muslims do it....the old religions as we have known them for two millennia are on their way out, IMHO....it might take another century or two but their time is over.
Mankind grows out of it, one developed society earlier than a backwards one, but in time all will.

eligius

Well, a century or two is quite enough to destroy everything or convert everyone to Islam or some other thing.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Well, a century or two is quite enough to destroy everything or convert everyone to Islam or some other thing.

Christians had the full power and still they are losing it. Communists had the full power and lost it. What the hell makes you think people are now gonna want to pray to Allah five times a day?

What makes you think that? That is not logical!