Author Topic: Scientists Found That The Soul Doesn’t Die  (Read 162 times)

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
According to two leading scientists, the human brain is in fact a ‘biological computer’ and the consciousness of humans is a program run by the quantum computer located inside the brain that even continues to exist after we die.....

https://www.peacequarters.com/scientists-found-soul-doesnt-die-goes-back-universe/

Just call it the "Matrix"!   ;D

neoistheone

Scientists Found That The Soul Doesn’t Die
« Reply #1 on: 5 weeks ago »
Neo is the one.

Vlad123

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 4 weeks ago »
According to two leading scientists, the human brain is in fact a ‘biological computer’ and the consciousness of humans is a program run by the quantum computer located inside the brain that even continues to exist after we die.....

https://www.peacequarters.com/scientists-found-soul-doesnt-die-goes-back-universe/

Just call it the "Matrix"!   ;D
They speak about quantum data preservation but they failed to explain how it capable continue its existence as an integrated essence.

eligius

« Reply #3 on: 3 weeks ago »
And where does soul go after the 'biological computer' dies? And where is the storage for all previous soul data located?

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #4 on: 3 weeks ago »
Where do you think the data goes after you shut down your computer for the night?

Nothing gets lost in the "cloud"!

Torq

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 3 weeks ago »
Our souls are eternal, and I don't need scientists to tell me that.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #6 on: 3 weeks ago »
But...wouldn't it be nice to put the "belief" on firm factual ground?

eligius

« Reply #7 on: 3 weeks ago »
So, it's all about cloud computing...

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #8 on: 3 weeks ago »
It's maybe easier to understand these descriptions....all only bad comparisons anyhow....we are still only goldfishies looking out of our glass and desperatedly trying to understand the world our aquarium stands in!  ;D

eligius

« Reply #9 on: A week ago »
Definetely!

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: A week ago »
But...wouldn't it be nice to put the "belief" on firm factual ground?

You mean like the "firm factual ground" of, say, the existence of electrons?  Unless something happened overnight that I haven't heard about, we've never actually factually seen an electron, yet almost everyone is certain they exist.  So, why is it that non-believers are willing to accept as reasonable the existence of something that is physical (i.e., created matter) that cannot be seen, but cannot accept the rationality of a Creator? 

It seems to me more rationally sound to accept that something cannot come from nothing, therefore something had to come from a primary uncreated source (God) that is, in itself, existence, than it is to accept the particular existence of something physical that has not been detected. 

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #11 on: A week ago »

...So, why is it that non-believers are willing to accept as reasonable the existence of something that is physical (i.e., created matter) that cannot be seen, but cannot accept the rationality of a Creator?  ...

I think the difference lies in the answer. You believers think you have found yours...you call it God, pray to it and leave it at that with telling tales from 2000 years back...and that was it.

A rising number of humans isn't satisfied with these answers and tales anymore and want's to find out more about that source...we wouldn't call it god or creator nor pray to it but find it, learn about it, study it, watch it under a microscope if possible...we want to put the soul into scientific facts.

For me personally, as a firm believer in the eternal soul it is by far much more exciting and interesting to watch the scientific progress at discovering the great spiritual mysteries than going into a church and listening to people who say they know the truth but most probably have the same clue as the rest of us, meaning not very much.

You know how they say: "Magic and miracles are only science not known yet!" And I want to know... :)

Practice english speaking online free English lessons by niharika Necesito dinero estoy embarazada How-do i start dating again after a divorce English speaking countries presentation Quick cash advance payneham