Author Topic: Scientists Found That The Soul Doesn’t Die  (Read 336 times)

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
According to two leading scientists, the human brain is in fact a ‘biological computer’ and the consciousness of humans is a program run by the quantum computer located inside the brain that even continues to exist after we die.....

https://www.peacequarters.com/scientists-found-soul-doesnt-die-goes-back-universe/

Just call it the "Matrix"!   ;D

neoistheone

Scientists Found That The Soul Doesn’t Die
« Reply #1 on: 3 months ago »
Neo is the one.

Vlad123

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 3 months ago »
According to two leading scientists, the human brain is in fact a ‘biological computer’ and the consciousness of humans is a program run by the quantum computer located inside the brain that even continues to exist after we die.....

https://www.peacequarters.com/scientists-found-soul-doesnt-die-goes-back-universe/

Just call it the "Matrix"!   ;D
They speak about quantum data preservation but they failed to explain how it capable continue its existence as an integrated essence.

eligius

« Reply #3 on: 3 months ago »
And where does soul go after the 'biological computer' dies? And where is the storage for all previous soul data located?

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #4 on: 3 months ago »
Where do you think the data goes after you shut down your computer for the night?

Nothing gets lost in the "cloud"!

Torq

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 3 months ago »
Our souls are eternal, and I don't need scientists to tell me that.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #6 on: 3 months ago »
But...wouldn't it be nice to put the "belief" on firm factual ground?

eligius

« Reply #7 on: 3 months ago »
So, it's all about cloud computing...

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #8 on: 3 months ago »
It's maybe easier to understand these descriptions....all only bad comparisons anyhow....we are still only goldfishies looking out of our glass and desperatedly trying to understand the world our aquarium stands in!  ;D

eligius

« Reply #9 on: 3 months ago »
Definetely!

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #10 on: 3 months ago »
But...wouldn't it be nice to put the "belief" on firm factual ground?

You mean like the "firm factual ground" of, say, the existence of electrons?  Unless something happened overnight that I haven't heard about, we've never actually factually seen an electron, yet almost everyone is certain they exist.  So, why is it that non-believers are willing to accept as reasonable the existence of something that is physical (i.e., created matter) that cannot be seen, but cannot accept the rationality of a Creator? 

It seems to me more rationally sound to accept that something cannot come from nothing, therefore something had to come from a primary uncreated source (God) that is, in itself, existence, than it is to accept the particular existence of something physical that has not been detected. 

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #11 on: 3 months ago »

...So, why is it that non-believers are willing to accept as reasonable the existence of something that is physical (i.e., created matter) that cannot be seen, but cannot accept the rationality of a Creator?  ...

I think the difference lies in the answer. You believers think you have found yours...you call it God, pray to it and leave it at that with telling tales from 2000 years back...and that was it.

A rising number of humans isn't satisfied with these answers and tales anymore and want's to find out more about that source...we wouldn't call it god or creator nor pray to it but find it, learn about it, study it, watch it under a microscope if possible...we want to put the soul into scientific facts.

For me personally, as a firm believer in the eternal soul it is by far much more exciting and interesting to watch the scientific progress at discovering the great spiritual mysteries than going into a church and listening to people who say they know the truth but most probably have the same clue as the rest of us, meaning not very much.

You know how they say: "Magic and miracles are only science not known yet!" And I want to know... :)

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: A month ago »

...So, why is it that non-believers are willing to accept as reasonable the existence of something that is physical (i.e., created matter) that cannot be seen, but cannot accept the rationality of a Creator?  ...

I think the difference lies in the answer. You believers think you have found yours...you call it God, pray to it and leave it at that with telling tales from 2000 years back...and that was it.

A rising number of humans isn't satisfied with these answers and tales anymore and want's to find out more about that source...we wouldn't call it god or creator nor pray to it but find it, learn about it, study it, watch it under a microscope if possible...we want to put the soul into scientific facts.

For me personally, as a firm believer in the eternal soul it is by far much more exciting and interesting to watch the scientific progress at discovering the great spiritual mysteries than going into a church and listening to people who say they know the truth but most probably have the same clue as the rest of us, meaning not very much.

You know how they say: "Magic and miracles are only science not known yet!" And I want to know... :)

Us believers (well most of us) also want to know, we are just as fascinated by scientific discovery as non-believers.  Throughout its history, the Roman Catholic Church has been a GREAT benefactor and facilitator of science.  We just don't believe in reductionism.  We don't believe that all of life can be simply reduced to matter.  We go further, and accept the metaphysical.

Baby is crying, I must go

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
« Reply #13 on: A month ago »
Throughout its history, the Roman Catholic Church has been a GREAT benefactor and facilitator of science.

...why did they burn scientists then?

We just don't believe in reductionism.  We don't believe that all of life can be simply reduced to matter.

That's the question....if there is some mystical matter the soul and a creator is made off it's still matter, only we don't know about it yet.

There is talk already about undying matter, about parallel universe/lives matter....matter so different from our own little fish glas world that even the smarties have problems to wrap their brain cells around...but still matter!  8)

For me reductionism would be to reduce our interest solely to the known borders of our own little fish glas, without even acknowledging their might be a much bigger, stranger, so different world or even many worlds outside.
For me the scientists are the brave fishies who know the unknown world outside might be dangerous, they can't even breath there, but still they cook up a little helmet and they reach out, leave the safe homey fish glas and and still want to know.

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 4 weeks ago »
Throughout its history, the Roman Catholic Church has been a GREAT benefactor and facilitator of science.

...why did they burn scientists then?

Who?  I'll give you Bruno, but anyone else is going to need some serious vetting.  The reality is the Church throughout her history has been one of, if not thee, leading supporters and benefactors of science.

We just don't believe in reductionism.  We don't believe that all of life can be simply reduced to matter.

That's the question....if there is some mystical matter the soul and a creator is made off it's still matter, only we don't know about it yet.

There is talk already about undying matter, about parallel universe/lives matter....matter so different from our own little fish glas world that even the smarties have problems to wrap their brain cells around...but still matter!  8)

A Creator does not necessarily need to consist of matter.  It's difficult for our pea-brains to grasp--downright impossible.  But, what needs to be understood is that God (Creator) is outside of space and time.  He is not just a being among other beings, but being itself.  He is existence itself.

For me reductionism would be to reduce our interest solely to the known borders of our own little fish glas, without even acknowledging their might be a much bigger, stranger, so different world or even many worlds outside.
For me the scientists are the brave fishies who know the unknown world outside might be dangerous, they can't even breath there, but still they cook up a little helmet and they reach out, leave the safe homey fish glas and and still want to know.

I think were pretty close, if not totally, in agreement.  One of the problems we have when speaking about God and science is that the conversation is couched in adversarial ways--religion v. science.  It's a completely flawed approach.  Religion/theology/faith is not concerned with discovering what the universe is and how it works, rather its concern is with God the Creator of the universe.  Whereas, science is not concerned with God or proving His existence, rather it is concerned with the created world--what is it made of and how it works.  They are completely different things with two different aims; they neither prove or disprove the other.  Whenever believers use science to prove the existence of God or scientists use science to make theological points (whether positive or negative), I get squeamish.