Author Topic: Is it hard to learn Polish?  (Read 1396 times)

n3wman

• YearsYears
Is it hard to learn Polish?
« on: 3 years ago »
Can anyone suggest some online courses for studying Polish?
Thank you!

Torq

• Administrator
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #1 on: 3 years ago »
Try this...

http://www.polishpod101.com/

... I used other courses from languagepod101 and found them useful.

tamara

• Years
« Reply #2 on: A year ago »
Hi folks. I decided to learn Polish, because my boyfriend comes from Poland. I learned a bit from books and movies and tried to practise my speaking skills. It was ok, but when we went out to town I became not so confident with my Polish. Usually I was just silent, afraid to make a mistake. One day I decided to take a Polish course at Prolog: www.polishcourses.com. It was just what I needed to build my confidence when speaking Polish. Lecturers here are kind and encouraging. Now I work at a company where I can use my Polish skills on a daily basis.

lukeron

• Years
« Reply #3 on: A year ago »
Hi Tamara,

thank you for your valuable post. I admit that attending Polish classes at Prolog school can boost your communication skills in this wonderful language. I met personally foreigners who strongly benefited form lessons at this institute. On the other hand, language is always a key to culture. It goes without saying that Polish language programmes that are extended by cultural trips in Cracov are the trigger for deepening your language skills. The current didactic ideas that introduce the experts from www.ploishcourses.com are simply amazing.

Torq

• Administrator
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: A year ago »
You can also try this website: http://polishforforeigners.com/