Author Topic: Fire and Fury  (Read 784 times)

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Fire and Fury
« Reply #15 on: 4 months ago »
Yeah...crazy USians!  ???

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #16 on: 4 months ago »
Apropos Oprah....kissing and smiling with Weinstein:

bzibzioh

• Trusted Member
  • ... and the hat
Fire and Fury
« Reply #17 on: 4 months ago »
Apropos Oprah....kissing and smiling with Weinstein

What? You never saw a hypocrite before?  ::)

Anyway, by now Oprah is yesterday news. Today we are excited because Trump allegedly called Haiti and Africa a shitholes. Which they are. Leftist media is having a meltdown; totally lost his shit in the shitstorm.

In Polish 'shithole' was translated as 'zadupie'. In German as 'drecksloch'. In Quebec French as 'pays de merde'

Until the next news ...

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #18 on: 4 months ago »
But seriously....why does Trump always makes it so easy for his enemies? Why can't he think for a second before he opens his mouth (or types on Twitter)...he is president of the US now!  ::)

AntV

• Trusted Member
  • YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Fire and Fury
« Reply #19 on: 4 months ago »
How do you now he's not thinking before opening his mouth?  Just because he isn't playing by the established rules doesn't mean he's not thinking.  I don't see how a thoughtless dunderhead could survive the incessant barrage of attacks (many based off of fabrications) that Trump has.  He's bending the rules, and, so far, he's winning.

The veracity of the latest phony hysteria has been questioned by other Senators who were present at the same meeting as Dick Durbin.  So, who knows if he even said what Durbin purports.  Durbin is a phony piece of crap, by the way.  This SOB compared the US military to totalitarian regimes on the floor of the Senate back in 2005 or 2006.  He's a partisan hack.

Regardless, even if Trump did say it, was he wrong?  Is Haiti some kind of paradise?  It's a corrupt shithole.  Same with many African countries. It's complete BS to pretend these countries are some kind well-ordered paradigms of successful human endeavor--they are not.  If they were, why in the hell do so many of them line up at our borders to enter?  Let's stop feigning indignation over the obvious truth. 

What's been lost in all of this phony hysteria is that Trump called out the Democrats on their real motives.  When he said why do we so badly want folks from broken countries who, by and far, will have lower skill levels, then, say, folks from Norway, what he was doing was ferreting out the Democrats real motive: Democrats want 'em because they'll vote Democrat because Democrats are the champions of social welfare entitlements. 

Now, all of this is not to say that these countries don't have skilled and intelligent citizens--they do; but, the majority are poorly educated who will work unskilled jobs and invariably seek government assistance.  Trump is saying let's go after producers, not takers.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #20 on: 4 months ago »
He's bending the rules, and, so far, he's winning.

What exactly is he winning with calling other peoples homelands "shitholes"?

.....Now, all of this is not to say that these countries don't have skilled and intelligent citizens--they do; but, the majority are poorly educated who will work unskilled jobs and invariably seek government assistance.  Trump is saying let's go after producers, not takers.....

There wouldn't be a US today as we know it without the masses fleeing from their "shitholes". The US wouldn't exist today if it had counted on people coming from...say...Norway.

Not to mention that even countries like Poland or Germany (Trumps own family!) had been once "shitholes"!

PS: Poland is still exempt from the US visa waiver policy, as the only country in the EU.....still a shithole to Trump?

Democrats want 'em because they'll vote Democrat because Democrats are the champions of social welfare entitlements. 

Well...at least in Germany that doesn't work out. Their outspoken pro-immigration stance didn't help the left /left of center parties in Germany to gain their votes. Their votes are sinking steadily, contrary to a rising numbers of Germans with immigration background! So, if that was their masterplan, that failed!  8)

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #21 on: 4 months ago »
....as I thought:

Donald Trump knows a thing or two about “shitholes” – the label he apparently bestowed on El Salvador, Haiti and various African nations during an Oval Office meeting about immigration.

His own father was reportedly so ashamed of coming from Germany – widely considered to be a “shithole” by Americans fighting in two world wars – that he pretended for most of his life that he was Swedish.

These Aryan dreams glowed all blond and bright through Trump’s seminal book, The Art of the Deal, in which he claimed his father arrived as a child from Sweden like some kind of Nordic dreamer......

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/12/racist-in-chief-shithole-countries-donald-trump-bigotry-historic-racism

So...without immigrants from that special "shithole" the USians wouldn't have this president today!  8)

Thing is....to get people moving to look for better shores the situation at home must be dire = shitholes. So, the overwhelming majority of immigrants everywhere come generally from "shithole" countries. Those well run, functioning, wealthy countries usually offer no reason for their people to leave, so they stay home and enjoy their privileged lives.

So it had been through all of mankinds history!

And many of today's "producer"-countries had once been "taker"-countries....some even several times during their history!

To now say "We don't wan't people from shithole countries, only those from wealthy countries!" is additionally to the insult also incredibly illogical and yes, stupid!  ::)

scooby_brew

• YearsYearsYears
    • My Brew Day
Fire and Fury
« Reply #22 on: 4 months ago »
Oh STFU. A shithole country is a shithole country. High crime, low IQ shitholes.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkkKzKAa7-w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkkKzKAa7-w</a>
“For a quart of Ale is a dish for a king.” - William Shakespeare.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #23 on: 4 months ago »
Then you are from a shithole country too! The US ha become notorious for the numbers of shot and jailed people with cities like Detroit or Chicago resembling rather a warzone Somalia than a western country and your IQ is dead already!

http://backgroundchecks.org/overview-of-u-s-crime-statistics-2017.html

You have to be quite desperate to want to immigrate there... 8)

scooby_brew

• YearsYearsYears
    • My Brew Day
Fire and Fury
« Reply #24 on: 4 months ago »
Yup, people from those shithole countries want to emigrate here on a lottery visa, we tell them no thanks, we already have Detroit and Chicago, go back or go to the EU, they want you  there!

Detroit or Chicago resembling rather a warzone Somalia than a western country and your IQ is dead already!

That is a racist dog-whistle statement. Do you mean Somalia is worse than a western country, because Somalia is a black African country, and Detroit is a Black city?  Shame on you, Mr. Racist, I hope aunty Angela Merkel put you in a "re-education" camp 
« Last Edit: 4 months ago by scooby_brew »

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #25 on: 4 months ago »
Do you mean Somalia is worse than a western country, because Somalia is a black African country, and Detroit is a Black city? 

....because it's like a war zone?

THAT is the point people are making...when for example a German says he want's to spend a holiday in the US he get's warnings from family and acquaintances....because he could be shot...by violent criminals and/or by violent cops..like in a war zone, not a peaceful western country!
(That happened to ME, so I'm not pulling anything out of my arse here).

Update:
African countries demand President Trump apology over 'shitholes' slur

....After an emergency session to discuss Mr Trump's remarks, a group of 54 African ambassadors to the United Nations said it was "concerned at the continuing and growing trend from the US administration toward Africa and people of African descent to denigrate the continent and people of colour".....

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-in-excellent-health-after-physical-examination-says-doctor-11205380

I wonder if he will do it...he is already backtracking after all!

Trump denies making 'shithole countries' comment

....President Donald Trump on Friday denied describing certain nations as "shithole countries" during a meeting in which he rejected a bipartisan deal on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

He also denied demanding that Haitians be removed from negotiations about protected status for people from certain countries.....

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

..spineless!  ::)

scooby_brew

• YearsYearsYears
    • My Brew Day
Fire and Fury
« Reply #26 on: 4 months ago »
Very racist, shame on you, Bratwurst. You are implying that African-Americans and African Somalis are somehow worth less and are more violent then the "western" or European culture. Looks to me you are a white supremacist.

bzibzioh

• Trusted Member
  • ... and the hat
Fire and Fury
« Reply #27 on: 4 months ago »
..spineless!  ::)

Trump is nothing but the one with the strong and consistent spine.  Average Americans want action, not pretty words, from their president. And he delivers. The rest is just a noise. Never Trumpers don't need much to get upset; that's their hobby. Oh well .... moving on.

bzibzioh

• Trusted Member
  • ... and the hat
Fire and Fury
« Reply #28 on: 4 months ago »
Today the leftist media are having a total mental meltdown over Trump's medical exam. He is perfectly fine, physically and mentally. Which is a major bummer for their latest conspiracy theory that he is mentally unwell. After a year of Russian collusion conspiracy, then 'he is starting a nuclear war' conspiracy, and now this dead turkey. One defeated narrative after another. Poor poopsies.

I think the pressers are mad because they can't stand that they were wrong about him from the beginning and now don't want to admit it to themselves. So they are doubling down on being wrong and going even more crazy. I watched bit of press conference with the doctor; the questions were so idiotic "does the president wears the dentures?". They were very disappointed that the president is well. Go figure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5276791/White-House-doctor-says-president-ACED-cognitive-test.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5276771/How-President-Trumps-cognitive-assessment-test.html

Cognitive test Trump passed. Interesting test itself.

Bratwurst Boy

• Administrator
  • ...and the Helmet
Fire and Fury
« Reply #29 on: 4 months ago »

I find it generally hard to stomach anyhow to make any adversary a mental case. Reminds me to much about the past when the opposition were put into the loony bin for political reasons.

I personally still believe that he never planned to win and was as surprised and shocked as the rest of the world. This situation must be totally overwhelming and scary for someone as bureaucratically untrained as him. Especially as he doesn't trust many people and his net of experienced advisers is thin and holey. Add to that a loud, brash, in many ways uneducated and quite uncharming personality and you get a pres Trump.

He is very much out of his depth but not mentally sick, I think...